Skip to main content

It turns 22.... and the journey continues..

Salam..

Hi all.. When I woke up this morning, I noticed that there are couple of messages in my phone inbox.. when I read it, I'm kind of thinking...

"So... already here huh? 22?.. Alhamdulillah..still alive.."

Yerp, it turns out to be 22 today, my age... it's my birthday.. the messages are the wishes from my friends... I am one step further of my age and there is still a lot to discover, if permitted by God. I never think I would end like this.. working far away from my family, in a 'big' office with those responsibilities and tasks ahead. What I dream was to get a simple job, living with my family and have my own family soon. But what can I say, it's not like that and not easy as what I've dreamt of.. It's more challenging than what I expected before.

And yet, new year is coming just less than 48 hours now... It means that we all will become older, seeking to accomplished what we have plan for this year. For me, 2007 had give some significant impact in my life. 2007 starts with a struggle for me to finish up my project, to complete all the thesis for my degree. There was a time I'm feeling so stressed out with this project things.. it often give me headache but no one would ever understand it.. I'm keeping it to myself... the project presentation is one of the crucial time in my life as a student and finishing up the thesis is worst than that... but then, Alhamdulillah, I have passed the presentation, and my thesis has been accepted...

And 2007 once again had seen a dramatically change to my life... I've graduated from the university, and entering a whole new different world.. it's a new role here, different from before.. a world where you have to find your own destiny, you have to give full dedication or you will not survive.. welcome to the working world, where responsibilities and professionalism comes first. Job hunting was not bad but sometimes you'll be pissed off... it happens when you think that you are fit for a job but later you be informed that you were not...

However, I manage to go through all that, and got my first job.. well, the first job is kind of simple, near to my home and I had a chance to live with my family, just like what I have dreamt of before.. however, this job requires a lot of patience and courage. I maybe got those two, but my inner thought does not agree with me... I felt like being discriminated there.. you cannot do whatever you have to do.. the rules are so bad.. we're being treated like a machine.. you have to obey their rules and they make it so hard to obey His' (He who has created the universe!!) Luckily after that, I've got a new job and its more secure and more likely to be what I want.. but it comes with prices... I've to move away from my family, it's no longer simple and it's more challenging... it's now more responsibilities..

Some of this year goals are accomplished.. I've finished my project, thesis.. I got my degree, got my first job, current job.. being able to help my parent (a lil bit, if not a lot) and some other goals.. however there is still more to come.. as the age is getting bigger and life is shorter, I'm getting a few more things in my life.. I would like to work harder and achieve the excellencies in it. I would like to help my family and friends more, giving them hands when they need it. And I think it is the time for me to own a car [:P] and perhaps, to find my life partner... my soul.. my love... hehe.. :P - don't you guys agree with me?

It seems odd for me to post my entries in english.. and I know it is broken everywhere.. you may found that it is hard to understand what was written here, but folks, it's not because you don't know English, it just me that who doesn't know it well.. I try to put it in English because I would like to improve.. and this is not the first time.. I've wrote the entries in English before but I don't know if I'm getting better or worst.. pardon me if you got some headache when reading this entry...

Akhirulkalam, happy new year 2008 everyone, and may Allah blessed us all.. Amin..

Wassalam..

I wanna be real this time... a real man...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sollu 'ala Rasulillah habibil Mustofa..... Maulidur Rasul S.A.W

Assalamualaikum... Allahumma solli 'ala sayyidina Muhammad, wa 'ala alihi, wasohbihi wabarik 'alaih.. 12 Rabi'ul Awwal Tahun Gajah, lahirlah penghulu kita Junjungan Besar Nabi Muhammad S.A.W.... Kita sebagai ummat beliau seharusnya mencuba untuk mencontohi akhlak dan budi pekerti beliau sebanyak mana yang kita mampu..... Hari ini 12 Rabi'ul Awwal 1433 Hijrah, kita memperingati hari kelahiran beliau sebagai bukti kita kasih dan cintakan beliau.... Dan untuk mencapai maksud kecintaan itu, kita hidupkanlah sunnah Rasulullah S.A.W sebanyak mana termampu dan yang boleh kita lakukan... Berselawatlah kepada  beliau, mudah-mudahan urusan kita dipermudahkan dunia dan akhirat... The Chosen One In a time of darkness and greed It is your light that we need You came to teach us how to live Muhammad Ya Rasool Allah You were so caring and kind Your soul was full of light You are the best of mankind Muhammad Khaira Khalqillah Sallu ‘ala Rasulillah, Hab

Lagu nie... hehee...

Salam... Minggu lepaih aku tgk citer apa tah nama dia kat tv1 tu.... alaa.. yg citer Minang tu... Nun disana cintaku kot tajuk dia.. (amboi tajuk..huhu..) hehee... menarik jugak cerita ni sbb depa cakap bahasa Minang... seb baik ada subtitle, paham la jugak kan... yg aku suka sket kt cerita ni adalah lagu tema dia.. hehe.. cam best saja dengaq walau aku x tau makna dia yg tersurat dan tersirat camtu... nih aku jumpa kat tenet lagu dia.. ada lirik asai dan transliterasi ke bahasa Melayu, tapi aku still x dpt tangkap makna tersirat dia... hehee.. meh kita dengaq sepam lagu ni... Mudiak Arau (Edited pada 1 Disember 2009 -- Link yang lama dah rosak.. hehe..) Anak urang sabuak andaleh yo mamak oi singgah ka rumah Si sutan mudo.. si sutan mudo Singgah ka rumah.. hai si sutan mudo.. si sutan mudo Bia habih hai bialah tandeh yo kanduang oi Hati den kanai.. hai kaba'a juo.. kaba'a juo Hati den kanai.. hai kaba'a juo.. kaba'a juo Indak dapek hai musim manyiang, ya tuan hai.. Musi

Asal Bangsa Melayu?

Salam... Semalam, kita telah dikhabarkan bahawa istilah Bahasa Malaysia akan digunakan bagi menggantikan Bahasa Melayu... Alasan yang diberikan oleh kabinet kerajaan Malaysia ialah untuk menguatmantapkan (hahaha.. istilah baru ke nih? sori aku mereka-reka sket.. lol) hubungan antara kaum dan integrasi antara rakyat berbilang kaum. Kalau tak silap aku la kan, dulu isu ni pernah panas dengan bantahan dari beberapa pihak yg risau akan bahasa Melayu ini akan hilang identitinya. Ada berpendapat Bahasa Melayu perlu dibiarkan seperti mana yang dituturkan dan bukan dibakukan tanpa usul periksa hingga menjadi pelik perkataan-perkataan itu. Kadangkala, sebutan Melayu itu hilang Melayu nya bila ia ditutur tanpa intonasi dan lenggok yg mencerminkan bahasa melayu... ini terjadi bila ia ditutur dgn cara yang 'dull', straight, plain dan tiada jiwa di dalamnya... Bahasa Melayu ditutur dgn lenggok Cina dan India.. dimana lagi Melayunya? Oleh itu agak tepat jugaklah langkah kerajaan menggantikan